Free Pour Systems
DRAFT CHECKER SYSTEM
DraftChecker consists of an incredibly accurate infrared flow sensor that measures how much draught beer has been poured out of each tap by your bartenders. The information is sent to your computer in the office, where it is compared with sales figures that have been imported from your point of sale system.
The comprehensive and easy to read reports take into account spillage, promos, foam, and your tolerance for shortages. The system is invisible to your customers and reports can be taken every shift in real-time (real-time is available with select POS systems).
For foam control we also carry a selection of FOBS.
"You would never operate a gas station without a meter. Gas is sold for $2.50 per gallon. How could you sell beer for $25 per gallon and not have monitoring controls?"
Features of DraftChecker include:
- Real Time monitoring of draught beer used vs sold.
- Scheduled & on-demand report generation.
- Time stamped reporting of variances.
- Email alerts for variances, temperatures.
- Archived historical data.
- Shift reports, off-hours pouring reports.
- Invisible to guests.
- Interfaced with your POS or Enterprise applications.
For more information contact sales(at)radeonpos.com