Optimum Control by Tractrite
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Optimum Control PRO
Optimum Control Professional is our most popular software. With over 70 Reports Available it is perfect for anyone who wants full functionality complete with Recipe Costing, Inventory Control, Ordering, Purchasing, Catering and Event Management and Nutritional Analysis.
Optimum Control Restaurant Inventory software is a great way to get your hospitality operation under control, once you have identified your menu costs, continue on with inventory counting, purchasing and even catering. With a minimal investment you can realize tens of thousands of dollars per year in savings, this is money that was falling off the end of the table or being eaten by your guests.
If food and beverage software is a purchase that you have not thought about, or more commonly, are trying to put off because “you don’t think you need it”. Consider this; food and beverage software, on average, saves a typical food service operation anywhere from 2 to 5 % of their costs. Let’s do the math, if your sales are 2 million per year, and Optimum Control saves you as little as 1 % that’s $20,000 annually.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today for a Demonstration of Optimum Control and let us help you put that money back in your pocket!
OC Pro Features:
Precise Menu Costing
Optimize profitability by pricing your menu based on selling price, cost percentage or gross profit
Develop new menu products in minutes, not hours
Determine the exact cost per unit on all your inventory items
Count inventory quickly with detailed count sheets sorted by location or even customized to match your storage areas
Create orders in minutes with the easy to use drag and drop feature
Create forecast orders based on usage per day, by sales volume or preset par levels
Identify price increases and add additional pack sizes all from one window
Convert orders to invoices in seconds
Plan and cost out all your banquet, buffet and catering events
Calculate the price per person based on selling price, cover price or even cost percentage
Over 70 detailed reports including comparison of actual vs theoretical usage.
Analyze the profitability and popularity of all items on your menu
Import information from virtually all Point-of-Sale (POS) systems and even export to popular accounting systems
This utility exports product sales automatically from many popular POS Systems.
It can also be configured to process sales directly into Optimum Control daily.
OC Sales Export Features
- Option of exporting sales data to file or directly into Optimum Control
- Extracts sales automatically when configured to export into Optimum Control
- Can be run using Scheduled Tasks to fully automate sales extraction
- Unlinked products are stored as Pending Sales so sales mix data is never lost
- You will be notified that there are unlinked menu sales when logging into Optimum Control. You will then be able to link directly to a product in Optimum Control
This module electronically imports your invoices from many suppliers as well as updates your prices and stock levels automatically.
Invoice Import Module Features
What does it do?
- Imports your invoices from your suppliers electronically
- Updates your prices and stock levels automatically
How will it benefit you?
- Saves you time - Ability to enter a 5 page invoice within seconds.
- Reduce Errors - Analyzes invoice lines and identities errors for easy correction.
Which suppliers does it work with?
- US Food Services
- Nicholas and Company
- Crescent Crown Distributing
- Southern Wine & Spirits
- Ben E. Keit
- Reinhart Food Services
- Pratt's Wholesale
- Roma Foods
- Internation Food House
- More Being Added
Note: Any Supplier that is able to export a CSV invoice file can be configured to work with this module.
Web based application designed for chain operations who want to manage items and recipes from a central database and sync with all stores. Consolidated reporting for all stores, selected regions or even down to the store level displaying usages, purchases and sales mix information.
OC Enterprise FeaturesEnhanced Security
- Detail users and security access.
- Identify who can access what reports and which regions, stores or organizations can be viewed.
- Comprehensive validation for data uploads and authentication.
- Data uploads checking for authorization codes, information integrity and store information to make sure data is uploaded correctly and verified.
Maintain Recipes From Head Office
- Recipe sets can be created and exported from head office to the complete chain, a region, group or even selected stores.
- Any changes to the head office database are flagged automatically and are ready for export to the stores.
- New updates can be emailed to stores directly for manual import or uploaded to your OC Enterprise website to be automatically downloaded.
- Once stores have downloaded a new import, store information about when it was downloaded successfully is listed on the website enabling you to know exactly who has the current recipe changes.
- Easy upload to create recipe sets for reporting at website level.
- Stores can be set to manually download or automatically download using windows scheduler.
- Any new recipe changes will be added automatically and reports can be printed at store level indicating changes made
Web Based Consolidated Reporting
- Head office maintains how items and recipes are reported allowing stores to report in different pack sizes.
- Reporting can be run for single period or over multiple periods.
- Reports can also be run for all stores, a region group of even selected stores.
- Reports available: Usage summary, sales mix, purchasing.
- All available with ability to “drill down” to the item and store level identifying problem areas fast.
- All reports can be downloaded to Microsoft Excel for further manipulation or upload to other applications.
Optimum Control Enterprise is designed for Multi Unit chains to give head office personnel the ability maintain a synchronized set of recipes and also have detailed inventory and sales information from a web based reporting system.
For More Information Contact sales(at)radeonpos.com